US Petrolon has designed industrial greases for superior performance in high temperature and moisture environments while providing excellent resistance to water washing and protection against rust and corrosion.
US Petrolon Industrial 50EP
USPI 50EP grease is a NLGI No.2 grade, non-soap thickened, high temperature, and extreme pressure grease compound with PTFE (not found in conventional greases). USPI 50EP is intended for industrial applications where the service range of conventional greases is exceeded and the additional benefits of friction modification are desired.
- Designed for industrial applications that exceed conventional greases' temperature range (0°F to +550°F)
- Superior lubrication with PTFE in higher temperature ranges (250°F to 550°F)
- Resists water washing, has good mechanical stability, will not melt out of bearing
- Uses: Can be utilized on plain and anti-friction bearings operating in excess of 1750RPM; used on cams, ways, or other sliding machine elements under normal mechanical conditions; used in oven conveyors, paper mill dryers, wheel bearings; leader pins and guide, toggles, slides, and thrust bearings (in the plastic mold assembly industry)
US Petrolon Industrial 60SR
USPI 60SR is a NLGI No.2 grade grease that provides superior performance with service fluids that are hydrocarbons (such as hexane) or highly corrosive chemicals. USPI 60SR has a unique synthetic base that makes it simultaneously insoluble in most hydrocarbons, water resistant, and highly effective in extreme heat. It will not drip or run at any temperature. It also has a USDA H-1 food rating.
- Superior lubrication in higher temperature ranges (250°F to 550°F)
- Compounded synthetic base provides additional lubricity and friction modification
- Solvent (hexane) resistant, not water soluble, has good mechanical stability, will not melt out of bearing
- USDA H-1 food grade rating (acceptable for use in areas where incidental food contact may occur)
- Uses: Specially formulated for lubrication of extraction area bearings and gears in edible oil processing plants; used for plain and anti-friction bearings in the lower to medium RPM range at temperatures of 350°F